2020 Fur Ball
October 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Welcome to HSJC’s 2020 Fur Ball “TAILgating Night In” Party Central
What’s a “Fur Ball”?
For the past 19 years, the shelter’s “Fur Ball” annual fundraising events have raised tens of thousands of dollars for HSJC, and is one of our largest sources of funding for our Animal Medical Fund. The Fur Ball is “mission-critical” to the shelter’s life-saving work.
What’s New This Year?
In these unprecedented times, what better way to celebrate the best part of the internet, cute animal success stories and support HSJC, than by joining our fur-st EVER virtual Fur Ball event, including:
- Oct. 17th-23rd – A week of on-line auction bidding and donating/giving;
- Early access to virtual auction catalog to review and select the items you’d like to bid on;
- Regular email/social media blasts alerting you to upcoming TAILgating events;
- Oct. 24th – Live virtual event featuring a Yappy Hour with You and Your Pets on Parade, recipes of your favorite Game-Day Beverages and Bites, video clips of shelter “tails,” and much more.
(for optimal participation on Oct. 24th, guests are encouraged to access two devices (computer, tablet, Smartphone, etc.) for best quality entry to both the donation/giving platform (Auctria), as well as our “live” virtual event.)
Why Should I Register Early?
- Automatic inclusion in various pre-event gift basket drawings;
- Receive regular event email updates; and
- Be ready to begin online bidding/donating on Oct. 17th.
When/How Can I Participate?
- Sep. 14th – FREE Registration Opens …by clicking the “Auctria” link (our TAILgating auction/donating-giving platform) below; and
- Following these 4 simple registration steps:
- Once at Auctria’s registration page, enter your first and last name, address, phone and email address;
- You’ll be asked to create a password in order to login to Auctria beginning Oct. 17th;
- The next step asks you to enter credit card information – although this step is optional, your information is kept confidential, and you’ll be able to check out all items you select with one click; and
You’re all set!! Watch for regular email updates, and we can’t wait to see you on Oct. 24th.
If you’ve any questions, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (920) 674-2048.