- This event has passed.
Tyranena Yappy Hour
August 15 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Basically, Yappy Hour will be a time when dogs can bring their humans to the brewery to enjoy the physically-distanced Beer Garden and grassy knoll. There will be plenty of water for the 4-legged patrons and cold beer for the people! There’s no entry fee to the party and $1 from each pint sold at the brewery during Yappy Hour will be donated to the Humane Society of Jefferson County.
TYRANENA’S REQUESTS OF YOU AS A VISITOR & OTHER INFO
- Please use provided hand sanitizer when ordering at the Beer Garden window.
- Please wear a mask anytime you are not seated, such as when ordering at the Beer Garden window or while standing in line for a beverage or the restroom. Your servers and fellow patrons will definitely appreciate your efforts to help keep them safe!
- Please sit in groups of no larger than six people.
- Please use provided receptacles for disposable cups and “bus” your own tables of any trash.
- Please do not move Beer Garden tables as they are spaced to allow for appropriate physical distancing. (Also, please don’t move the umbrellas…)
- Regardless of your beliefs, please respect others’ space and maintain six-feet physical distancing from other guests at all times.
- Please keep children with their parents at all times. Smaller folks may not fully understand physical distancing and we expect their parents to ensure that they adhere to our requests, just like any other patron.
- All beverages will be served in disposable cups
- No carry-in beverages of any kind are allowed on brewery grounds (non-alcoholic or alcoholic).
- Growlers, howlers and bottled beer are for takeaway only and may not be consumed on site.
- At this time, we are not offering sampler flights.
- Leashed dogs are welcome! Dogs must be attended at all times and owners are responsible for picking up waste. (Please check our website for additional doggie etiquette! www.tyranena.com/
- No bicycles, skateboards, or other vehicles allowed in or through the Beer Garden.